Inside this issue:
- Smooth Hydrangea: Taming the “Wild” Hydrangea
- Growing Native Cardinal Flower
- 7 Essential Summer Tasks
- Guerrilla Gardening: Sowing Seeds of Hope
- It’s Not Too Late! Start a Victory Garden Now
- Hirshhorn’s Concept for a Revitalized Sculpture Garden
- Nancy Ross Hugo: Author, Garden Writer, Instructor
- What to Do in the Garden this Month
- 9 Steps to Bring Back Fireflies to Your Yard
- Top Plants for Your Water Garden
- Smart Irrigation Tips
- and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the August 2020 issue are due by August 5.
>> Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm
Help Us Stay Out of Spam Folders!
The following things will help Washington Gardener avoid your spam folder.
~ Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address/contact list.
~Mark as "not spam" or "never block sender" if found in your spam folder.