The May 2022 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is out.
Inside this issue:
· Wonderful Weigela: A Fantastic, Floriferous Shrub
· Attracting Song Sparrows
· Growing and Using Malabar Spinach
· 2022 is the Year of the Peperomia Houseplant!
· What are Grubs and How to Control Them?
· Early-Flowering Bulbs for Bees
· A Rare Look Inside the DC Temple
· Meet the Netherlands Embassy Gardener
· The Greening of the UDC Campus
· Great Gardening Books Reviewed
· DC-MD-VA Gardening Events Calendar
· and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the June 2022 issue are due by June 5.
>> Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm