The June 2021 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is out.
Inside this issue:
· Yucca: Tough and Easy-Care
· Are You Planting Melons Too Early?
· Native Shrubs for Year-round Interest
· New School Garden Guide
· Reducing Mosquito Breeding Sites
· Crocosmia: A Fiery Family
· Garden Tour Season Wrap-up
· Schifferstadt Heritage Garden
· Meet Arlington’s Cooperative Extension Agent
· DC-MD-VA Gardening Events Calendar
· Rage Gardening
and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the July 2021 issue are due by July 5.
>> Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm