The August 2018 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is now out.
It is also posted at:
Inside this issue:
- De-stress in Local Meditation Gardens
- Fresh Lemongrass at Your Fingertips
- Top Tips to Prevent Powdery Mildew
- Testing Wearable Mosquito Protection
- Edibles for Summer-Fall Transition Time
- Meet Kelly Billing, Water Garden Expert
- Centrolina Partners with DC UrbanGreens
and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the August 2018 issue are due by September 1.