Monday, July 31, 2006

Strength in Numbers

I have just started a Yahoo group (online discussion list serv) for fellow Regional Garden Magazines. I invited about 30 to join up, so far we number 5 including myself. I don't care if there is only a few of us, I think that any networking, sharing, or joint-projects we can do together is a bonus. So far the other members are from Illinois and Michigan. Their magazines are about the same age and size as ours, which is great for fellowship and support. If you are a regional garden publication publisher or staffer, please join us at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RegGardenMags.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:17 PM

    Hi Kathy,
    I just read your Biznik profile! It's great to see Biznik members popping up in DC. We're working on a thing called "biz pods" that will be perfect for you to use to network with other gardeners - you can invite just other people from a specific niche. I'll be blogging about it when it's launched - meanwhile, welcome to Biznik - our first event in DC is coming up on Sept. 20th.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...