The November 2020 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is out.
Inside this issue:
· Smokebush (Cotinus coggygria)
· Look Out for Invasive Jumping Worms
· Creating Habitat for Northern Mockingbirds
· Woodland Native Crane Fly Orchid
· Meet the U.S. Botanic Garden’s Executive Director
· Screen Out Bulb-Stealing Squirrels
· What to Do in the Garden this Month
· Leave the Leaves
A New Vision for the Tidal Basin
and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the December 2020 issue are due by December 5.
>> Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm