The July 2018 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is now out.
It is also posted at: https://issuu.com/washingtongardener/docs/washingtongardenerjuly18
Inside this issue:
· Gardening in a Changing Climate
· New Dwarf Brugmansia
· 5 Pet-Friendly Gardening Tips
· “Tropical” Native Agave Virginica
· Hot Color with Ornamental Peppers
· Meet Lynley Ogilvie
· Up the Ladder at Evening Star Cafe’s Chef Garden
· Tick Control and Prevention Tips
and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the August 2018 issue are due by August 1.
Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm
It looks like you cover all the details and I'm going to read it to find helpful detail. Thank youReplyDelete