Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Connect 4

Spring is here! Although still a bit of chill in the air, I'm ready to clear out and get the planting beds ready for season. No big planting plans this year other than to try out many of the seeds we traded at the Washington Gardener Seed Exchange in January and to take as many photos as possible this year to chronicle it. Here is a photo of some of my over 100 crocus blooms that are blooming by my back door this week.

An update on my Channel 4 appearance today, Wed. 3/21:
You can watch the broadcast starting at 4:00pm live online on your computer, here is the link. I'll be on-air about 4:15pm and then spend the rest of the show in a live web chat with NBC4 viewers. You can pre-send garden questions for the chat to: nbc4connected@nbc4.com or just join us live online for the actual web chat later today. I hope to get a log of the chat afterwards that we can link to or post ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...