The April 2021 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is out.
Inside this issue:
· Flowering Quince
· What Happens to All Those Plastic Plant Pots?
· Petal Porches on Parade
· Deer-Resistant Native Plants for the Northeast
· Why Do Soil Tests Not Include Nitrogen Levels?
· Meet the Chief Veggie Officer of Little Wild Things City Farm
· Seed Swapping Carries On
· How to Grow Heirloom Corn Salad (Mache)
· Crystal Installation Shines Amidst Dark Year
and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the May 2021 issue are due by May 5.
>> Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm