Sunday, March 15, 2020

Daffodils Delight on Bloom Day



It is Garden Blogger's Bloom Day again! On the 15th of each month, we gardeners with blogs share a few bloom photos from our gardens. 

Here in the Mid-Atlantic USA (USDA zone 7) on the DC-MD border, we had a fairly mild winter and are now having an early spring.

I have a multitude of blooms, even the Lilacs are starting to bud up. With such a wealth of choices, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite daffodils in the collage above, Here is my list of everything that is in flower in my garden today:

- Viola and Pansies- Alyssum- Scilla
- Puschkinia
- Veronica
- Vinca groundcover- Hellebores
- Crocus- Grape Hyacinth (Muscari)
- Dutch Hyacinth- Daffodils
- Primrose
- Forsythia
- PJM Rhododendrons

- Winter Jasmine (ending)
- Pieris japonica
- Mahonia
Saucer Magnolia tree 'Jane'- Flowering Plum tree 'Thundercloud'

1 comment:

  1. Daffodils make the spring enjoyable ... until the tulips come out!
    -Ray

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...