Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Meet the New Intern: Ashley O’Connor


Hello! I’m Ashley O’Connor and I’m a senior multi-platform journalist at the University of Maryland. I’ve reported for the Diamondback and edited for the Writer’s Bloc. I also work for Capital News Service as a website designer in the data division. I’m super excited to work for the Washington Gardener and learn more about the publishing industry.

I’m an artist and lover of photography, so visual media is my favorite type of journalism. When I’m not covering events or in class, you can probably find me drawing or painting. I’m also a nature-lover; I would be outdoors all day every day if I could.

I hope my writing experience can help the magazine produce more amazing content.  And more importantly, I hope I can share a new perspective with the Washington Gardener’s passionate readers. So thank you in advance for welcoming me to the gardening community!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...