The October 2017 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is now out.
Inside this issue:
- Why You Should Still Plant Stinky Ginkgos
- Wreath Goldenrod: Nothing to Sneeze At
- Warming up the DC Design House Entrance
- Which Garlic Last Longest in Storage?
- The “Cool” Trick to Starting Pansies and Violas from Seed
- Your Garden Task List
- 7 Bulb Planting Tips for Spring Success
- DC-MD-VA Gardening Events Calendar
- Meet Eco-Artist Devin Devine
- and much more!
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the November 2017 issue are due by November 10.
Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm