Friday, May 09, 2008

Washingtonian Weekend

I was interviewed by Marilyn Dickey for a Washingtonian magazine piece on gardening -- have not seen it myself yet, but others have an told me I'm quoted in it and it is a good article. Must say that I love the colors and look of their current May 08 cover. I'll need to run out to the store and pick up a copy this weekend. At their web site I see here that we are cited as an area garden resource which is always nice.

I'm spending this rainy day trying to get as many things mailed as humanly possible before yet another postal rate increase takes effect. I think the USPS is trying to kill all us small business folk!

1 comment:

  1. Wow--you are clearly having a good PR week. GO YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...