Thursday, May 08, 2008

You Guessed It

Another busy weekend! As I was typing in this blog I got a call from WUSA9 asking me to do their morning garden segment this Sunday, 5/11 Mother's Day - tune in about 8:45am to see me try to act fully awake.

Here is the online link to this week's The List: Top Home & Garden Events on page 27 of today's print edition in the Washington Examiner. You can find the Examiner in the many red street-boxes around town. I saved a screen capture of the listing as a JPG and posted it here -- which you can click on to read at 100%.

As President of the Silver Spring Garden Club, you better believe I made our Garden Mart plant sale item #1 on the list and I will be there pitching in Saturday morning. I've potted up about 25 of my own plants to bring to it and hope we sell out all by noon. With 70 years (more of less) of success, I have a lot to live up too!

I'll also be at the Capital Beltway Flower Show opening reception from 6-9pm at Behnkes on Friday night. After the Garden Mart on Saturday morning, I'm running though the Georgetown Garden Tour Saturday afternoon and the Capitol Hill House and Garden Tour Saturday Evening. My camera batteries are charged and I'm drinking plenty of caffeine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...