I pass this cat regularly - he and his brother hang out on sunny days in the front window of the Plaza Arts store on Georgia Ave in downtown Silver Spring, MD. (I'm just assuming they are male and are siblings, but actually never bothered to check or ask). I don't think I'd frequent this store half as much if they weren't there. They say every house needs a cat to be a welcoming home, I'd say ditto that for every garden, but even more so for a retail store. That kitty in the window says "you all are cool by me, come on in and hang out for a while."
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
La Dolce Vita
I pass this cat regularly - he and his brother hang out on sunny days in the front window of the Plaza Arts store on Georgia Ave in downtown Silver Spring, MD. (I'm just assuming they are male and are siblings, but actually never bothered to check or ask). I don't think I'd frequent this store half as much if they weren't there. They say every house needs a cat to be a welcoming home, I'd say ditto that for every garden, but even more so for a retail store. That kitty in the window says "you all are cool by me, come on in and hang out for a while."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ~ Top Gardening Gifts ~ 21+ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas
The holiday season is here and I bet you have a gardener on your gift list, so we've updated our annual Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ...
Most Popular Posts
-
Angel’s Trumpet ( Brugmansia ) Plant Profile Angel’s Trumpet ( Brugmansia spp . ) is a perennial plant from South America with large, tru...
-
The September 2026 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is out. It is posted and archived online at: https://issuu.com/washingtonga...
-
Fenton plot pic showing newly planted rows of greens and herbs by Jennifer Baxter. This week, the weather was typical of early September in ...
No comments:
Post a Comment