Wednesday, May 28, 2008

La Dolce Vita

I pass this cat regularly - he and his brother hang out on sunny days in the front window of the Plaza Arts store on Georgia Ave in downtown Silver Spring, MD. (I'm just assuming they are male and are siblings, but actually never bothered to check or ask). I don't think I'd frequent this store half as much if they weren't there. They say every house needs a cat to be a welcoming home, I'd say ditto that for every garden, but even more so for a retail store. That kitty in the window says "you all are cool by me, come on in and hang out for a while."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...