Saturday, August 12, 2006

Book Worms

On a whim yesterday while at the Timber Press (stellar garden publisher) media web site, I looked to see if any of our Volunteer Reader Panelists who do book reviews for us had been quoted. On my first try I found two quotes for the Shade Perennials Pocket Guide, one by hosta expert Taffy Turner and the other by garden ranter, Susan Harris. Madeline Caliendo, one of our frequent volunteer book reviewers reports finding a link noting her review at Timber Press as well as two other sites quoting her: www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/088192685X?v=glance and www.mackeybooks.com/rock_garden_books.html.
Anything that gets the Washington Gardener magazine out there more is great!

It does also remind me that I have a related project on my ever-growing to-do list that will entail adding a page of all our past book reviews to our web site along with an Amazon link to purchase them and hopefully throw us back a few cents as well. That will move higher on the list - but I doubt I'll get to it until early Fall. As soon as it is up, I'll link it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...