The October 2023 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is out.
Inside this issue:
· Growing Pumpkins
· Killer Trees with Allelopathic Tendencies
· Fall Landscape Care with Pollinators in Mind
· Are Murder Hornets in Our Region?
· Native Cover Crops
· The ‘Fignomenal’ Container Fig
· Five Steps for Saving Tuberous Begonias as Frost Approaches
· Salvia ‘Black and Blue’
· Great Gardening Books Reviewed
· 2023 Tree of the Year: Allegheny Serviceberry
· A Visit to Gramercy Mansion
· and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the November 2023 issue are due by November 5.
>> Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm