The August 2023 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is out.
Inside this issue:
· How to Grow Delicious Carrots (even in containers!)
· Monkey Balls, the Funky Milkweed
· Getting Rid of the Spotted Lanternflies
· Meet Claudia Tsas, Founder of Kharis Lavender Fields
· Moisture-Loving Native Plants
· Be Wary of Low-Acidity Vinegar When Canning
· Preserving History at Dumbarton House
· Great Gardening Books Reviewed
· Mothballs Are a Pesticide
· Propagating Softwood & Semi-Hardwood Cuttings
· and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the September 2023 issue are due by September 5.
>> Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm