The November 2022 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is out.
Inside this issue:
· A Living Wall
· Welcoming Carolina Chickadees
· Great Gardening Books Reviewed
· How to Make Your Holiday Tree Last Longer
· The Look of Christmas Without the Tree
· Meet the Cook Sisters
· Common Crickets
· New Jacob’s Ladder ‘Golden Feathers’
· DC-MD-VA Gardening Events Calendar
· Optimizing Urban Environments
· How to Grow American Persimmon Tree
· and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the December 2022 issue are due by December 5.
>> Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm