The July 2022 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is out.
Inside this issue:
· Zinnia Pizzazz, A Rewarding Annual Flower
· Welcoming Mourning Doves
· Growing Tomatillos
· Will My Pollinator Garden Attract Ticks?
· How Leaf Mold Compost Benefits Urban Gardens
· Great Gardening Books Reviewed
· Rooting DC Recap
· A Visit to the Well at Oxon Run
· Meet the Roaming Stone Tool Sharpening Business
· DC-MD-VA Gardening Events Calendar
and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the August 2022 issue are due by August 5.
>> Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm