The June 2022 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is now out.
Inside this issue:
· All About Astilbe: A Care-free, Shade-loving Perennial
· Discovering Native Tassel-Rue
· Growing Peanuts in Containers
· Solar Power Recharges the Smithsonian Gardens
· Ornamental Grasses in Pots
· Tomato Foliage Woes
· A Visit to Carroll Creek Linear Gardens
· Meet an Urban Food Garden Coordinator
· How to Water Your Lawn Properly in Summer
· Great Gardening Books Reviewed
· DC-MD-VA Gardening Events Calendar
· and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the July 2022 issue are due by July 5.
>> Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm