The April 2022 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is out.
Inside this issue:
· Clever Containers for Small-Space Gardens
· 2022 Is the Year of the Salad Greens
· Invasive Alert: Two-horned Trapa
· Candytuft Plant Profile
· Why Plant Natives?
· Use Rain Barrels to Capture Rainwater
· How Do Nutrients Get in My Veggies?
· Great Corn Varieties for the Home Garden
· 33,000 Daffodils at Culpepper Garden
· DC-MD-VA Gardening Events Calendar
· and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the May 2022 issue are due by May 5.
>> Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm