The February 2022 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is out.
Inside this issue:
· 17 Award-winning Garden Photos
· Carrots, the Essential Vegetable
· Winter Aconite Plant Profile
· Stunning Native Virginia Waterleaf
· DC-MD-VA Gardening Events Calendar
· Why You Should Use Gray Water
· Deborah Dramby, Shepherd of 56 Hooves
· A New Compact, Narrow Evergreen - Emerald Squeeze™
· Longleaf Pine Straw
· and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the March 2022 issue are due by March 5.
>> Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm