The May 2021 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is out.
Inside this issue:
· Euphorbia (Spurge)
· The Many Bonus Radish Harvests
· Attracting Gray Catbirds
· Deer-Resistant, Summer-Blooming Bulbs
· How Do Nematodes Help Plants and Soils?
· A Real Pickle: Dealing with Pickleworm
· Simplify with White Flowers
· Loudoun County’s Demonstration Garden
· Meet the Author of “The Color of Food”
· DC-MD-VA Gardening Events Calendar
and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the June 2021 issue are due by June 5
>> Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm