The July 2019 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is now out.
It is posted online at:https://issuu.com/washingtongardener/docs/washingtongardenerjuly2019-e
Inside this issue:
· Year of the Salvia nemorosa
· Second Season in the Edible Garden
· Brookside Gardens Turns 50
· Ethnobotany and Native Fly Poison
· Identifying and Combating Sawfly Larvae
· Reducing Maintenance with Evergreen Groundcovers
· DC-MD-VA Gardening Events Calendar
· Plants to Dye For
and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the August 2019 issue are due by August 5.
Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm