Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Video Wednesday: My Little Pond


Here is a short video of my pond for some cooling relief from our current heat wave. It is a nine-foot oval shape and about 2.5 feet deep in the center. Right now, it is overfull with parrothead, hardy water lily, iris, and much more. If you look closely towards the end of the video, you'll see my shy goldfish like to nibble on fingers.

If you are reading this post anywhere else on the Web aside from the Washington Gardener Magazine blog, you likely won't be able to see the actual video. To watch it, go directly to washingtongardener.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...