I'm running our ad (pictured here) again in the Washington Post's Home section today, but only in Montgomery County as a test to see how it does. If successful will put it out to the paper's full run. Looking at it on the back page surrounded by nothing but other ads and no article anywhere on that page, I'm not overly pleased with the placement -- to say the least. We'll see how it goes. So far no feedback by phone/email or orders from our web site today.
Thursday, May 07, 2009
WaPo Ad Runs in MoCo Today
I'm running our ad (pictured here) again in the Washington Post's Home section today, but only in Montgomery County as a test to see how it does. If successful will put it out to the paper's full run. Looking at it on the back page surrounded by nothing but other ads and no article anywhere on that page, I'm not overly pleased with the placement -- to say the least. We'll see how it goes. So far no feedback by phone/email or orders from our web site today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ~ Top Gardening Gifts ~ 21+ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas
The holiday season is here and I bet you have a gardener on your gift list, so we've updated our annual Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ...
Most Popular Posts
-
Angel’s Trumpet ( Brugmansia ) Plant Profile Angel’s Trumpet ( Brugmansia spp . ) is a perennial plant from South America with large, tru...
-
The September 2026 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is out. It is posted and archived online at: https://issuu.com/washingtonga...
-
Fenton plot pic showing newly planted rows of greens and herbs by Jennifer Baxter. This week, the weather was typical of early September in ...
No comments:
Post a Comment