We have a feature article "Enjoy Your Garden" posted now at Growing Pleasures A Garden Club web site. They also put a nice link back to us. Growing Pleasures is an online garden club with membership fee. A bit unusual in that they charge for access, but I wish them much luck! They are fairly new as is the concept so I'm eager to see it be a success and something others (like our publication) might be able to piggy-back on.
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Online Garden Clubs
We have a feature article "Enjoy Your Garden" posted now at Growing Pleasures A Garden Club web site. They also put a nice link back to us. Growing Pleasures is an online garden club with membership fee. A bit unusual in that they charge for access, but I wish them much luck! They are fairly new as is the concept so I'm eager to see it be a success and something others (like our publication) might be able to piggy-back on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ~ Top Gardening Gifts ~ 21+ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas
The holiday season is here and I bet you have a gardener on your gift list, so we've updated our annual Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ...
Most Popular Posts
-
Angel’s Trumpet ( Brugmansia ) Plant Profile Angel’s Trumpet ( Brugmansia spp . ) is a perennial plant from South America with large, tru...
-
The September 2026 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is out. It is posted and archived online at: https://issuu.com/washingtonga...
-
For our September 2026 Washington Gardener Magazine Reader Contest, we are giving away a set of three grow bag pots (value $30). Thes...
No comments:
Post a Comment