Friday, April 05, 2024

Fenton Friday: Parsley Planted

This will be a quick note this week as I was away for most of it at the Azalea Society of America annual meeting. I did manage to get the parsley seedling planted that I has bought at the Valley View Farms garden center. 

I also grabbed a few more asparagus spears to eat and weeded a little in the plot and around the front-corner pollinator garden.

Fellow plot gardeners tell me we had several days of rain while I was away and fairly seasonal (cool) temps, so that is good to know. I didn't even bother arranging to have someone else come and water as I knew we had rains in the forecast before I headed out of town.

Next on the list for planting are the seed potatoes and onion sets. 

What are you growing in your edible garden this week?

About Fenton Friday: Every Friday during the growing season, I'll be giving you an update on my community garden plot at the Fenton Street Community Garden just across the street from my house in zone 7 Mid-Atlantic MD/DC border. I'm plot #16. It is a 10 ft x 20 ft space and this is our 13th year in the garden. (It opened in May 2011.) See past posts about our edible garden by putting "Fenton" into the Search box above (at the top, left on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...