The September 2022 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is out.
It is posted and archived online at:
Inside this issue:
- Russian Sage A Perennial Workhorse
- Key Lessons from the Urban Tree Summit
- Wasp Season
- Great Gardening Books Reviewed
- Top Tips for Planting Flower Bulbs
- Planting Shallots in the Fall
- Going Beyond Behnke’s with Stephanie Fleming
- Friends Groups Support Public Gardens
- Attracting Blue Jays to Your Garden
- DC-MD-VA Gardening Events Calendar
- and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the October 2022 issue are due by October 5.
>> Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm