Sunday, December 12, 2021

Washington Gardener is now a BookShop.org Affiliate

I don't know what took me so long, but I am finally a BookShop.org affiliate at https://bookshop.org/shop/WDCgardener.  That way, we can share links to books we review or feature in our magazine with the BookShop code as well as the Amazon affiliate one. You can click on and order from either source. We might get a tiny percentage of that sale for the referral and it will cost you nothing additional.

As a first BookShop pre-order, might I suggest my upcoming book with Teri Speight - 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...