The February 2021 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is out.
· 21 Award-winning Garden Photos
· Comfrey – A True Super Plant!
· New Hardy Begonia Series Introduced
· UN Extends Year of Plant Health
· 6 Houseplants that Thrive in Low Light
· A Virtual Seed Swap Day
· What to Do in the Garden this Month
· Wintersweet Plant Profile
· Smithsonian’s Botanical Illustrator
· Big Changes for University of Maryland’s Big “M”
and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and
advertisements for the March 2021 issue are due by March 5.
>> Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm