The December 2020 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is posted above.
Inside this issue:
· The Beauty of Bark
· New Garden Spaces at the Renovated MLK Library
· Latest Research on Urban Trees
· 5 Easy-to-Grow Seeds to Give Gardening Kids
· Meet the Owners of Tanglewood Conservatories
· Bird-Feeding Tips
· What to Do in the Garden this Month
· River Birch Plant Profile
· Pointers for Pruning Camellias
· Call for Garden Photo Contest Entries
· and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the January 2021 issue are due by January 5.
>> Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm