The September 2020 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is out now.
Inside this issue:
· Tall Sedums for Fall Gardens
· The Benefits of Bee Watching
· Create Your Own Woodland Fernery
· 7 Secrets to Successful Onion Growing
· A Condominium Community Garden
· Grape Hyacinth Planting Tips
· Attracting the American Goldfinch
· What to Do in the Garden this Month
· Pleasant View Garden Brings New Life to Historic Site
· DC-MD-VA Gardening Events Calendar
and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the October 2020 issue are due by October 5.
>> Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm