Saturday, September 19, 2020

GardenDC Podcast Episode 29: Butterfly Gardening


This episode we talk with Smithsonian Gardenshorticulturist Sarah Dickert and entomologist Holly Walker about butterfly gardening and Monarch Waystations. The plant profile is on Radishes and I share about the Autumn Daffodils blooming in my garden.

Sarah Dickert, Smithsonian Gardenshorticulturist 

Holly Walker, Smithsonian Gardensentomologist

BTW, YOU can become a listener supporter for as little as $0.99 per month!
See how at: https://anchor.fm/kathy-jentz/support. 

The episode is posted at: https://anchor.fm/gardendc/episodes/September-19--2020---Butterfly-Gardening-ejs8k7

It is also available on -
  • Google Podcasts at this link, either now or soon (note that currently, this link will only work on Android devices)

We welcome your questions and comments!


You can leave a voice mail message for us at: https://anchor.fm/kathy-jentz/message Note that we may use these messages on a future episode.

PIN THIS FOR LATER!


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:03 AM

    How can I email Washington Gardener magazine? Your aol address is not working - I got my letter returned with the message that the account had been disabled. My two attempt to subscribe through PayPal did not go through, but both got billed, and I want to cancel and try again. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we connected on Facebook messenger and got it all sorted. If you need to contact us again, best way is through Direct Message on Instagram or Twitter - both @WDCgardener.

      Delete

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...