The April 2020 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is out now.
Inside this issue:
· Lilac (Syringa vulgaris)
· 10+ Ways to Wage War on Weeds
· Transitioning the Kitchen Garden from Spring into Early Summer
· Coronavirus Impacts on Local Garden Centers
· Simple Steps for Planning a Victory Garden
· What to Do in the Garden this Month
· New Hemlock Hybrid Withstands Killing Insect
· 8 Safety Tips for Using Spring Lawn Equipment
and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the May 2020 issue are due by May 5.
>> Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm
Help Us Stay Out of Spam Folders!
The following things will help Washington Gardener avoid your spam folder.
~ Add email@example.com to your address/contact list.
~Mark as "not spam" or "never block sender" if found in your spam folder.