The December 2019 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is out now.
Inside this issue:
· Plant Profile: Pansy and Viola
· Alternatives to Invasive Nandina
· Community Forklift’s Mission Uplifts Through Upcycling
· Leaving Crops Up Over Winter Can Improve Soil
· What To Do in the Garden This Month
· DC-MD-VA Gardening Events Calendar
· Seed Exchange 2020: Registration and Details Inside
· Urban Planning and Street Trees
· and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the January 2020 issue are due by January 5.
Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online.