The November 2018 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is out.
You can also view it online at:
Inside this issue:
· Adaptive Gardening: Gardening for a Lifetime
· All About Amaryllis
· Pickled Paperwhites
· Tips for Growing Chrysanthemum
· Turnip Tales
· Botanical Artist Marcella Kriebel
· When Is It Too Late to Plant?
· Spotted Lanternfly Facts
· 3 New English Roses
· Native Honeysuckle: A Fine Vine
· How Porous Pavement Helps Capture and Clean Water
· And much more….
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the December 2018 issue are due by December 1.
Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm