The August 2017 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is now out.
It is posted to: https://issuu.com/washingtongardener/docs/washingtongardeneraug17
Inside this issue:
- Chaste Tree: A Pure Delight
- Resources for Youth Gardening in the City
- Your Garden Task List
- Rose Rosette Update
- DC-MD-VA Gardening Events Calendar
- Meet Merrifield’s Peg Bier
- Growing Melons in Just 10 Weeks
- Ask the Expert: Peony Problems
- Enchanting Native Wildflower: Fairy Wands
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the September 2017 issue are due by September 10.
Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm