Friday, May 20, 2016

Fenton Friday: Suddenly Strawberries!


This week was another one of nonstop rains and chilly temps. Miraculously though, I went over to weed for a few minutes and discovered ripe strawberries! I immediately ate a few. They were delicious! I had feared all the rains would cause them to be water-logged and flavorless.

How is your garden growing this week?

About Fenton Friday:
Every Friday during the growing season, I'll be giving you an update on my community garden plot at the Fenton Street Community Garden just across the street from my house. I'm plot #16. It is a 10 ft x 20 ft space and this is our 5th year in the garden. (It opened in May 2011.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...