Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Video Wednesday: Love Lies Bleeding or the Nun's Whipping Rope
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ~ Top Gardening Gifts ~ 21+ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas
The holiday season is here and I bet you have a gardener on your gift list, so we've updated our annual Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ...
Most Popular Posts
-
Angel’s Trumpet ( Brugmansia ) Plant Profile Angel’s Trumpet ( Brugmansia spp . ) is a perennial plant from South America with large, tru...
-
The September 2026 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is out. It is posted and archived online at: https://issuu.com/washingtonga...
-
Fenton plot pic showing newly planted rows of greens and herbs by Jennifer Baxter. This week, the weather was typical of early September in ...
Although I planted these a few times they grew for the first time last season. What a show! I had three plants that each grew over 6 feet tall and then their seedheads arched back nearly reaching the ground. All the neighbors asked, "What is that?!" Certainly out of the ordinary. I left them for the winter and the birds enjoyed them, too.
ReplyDelete