Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

This pot of grass sprung up on its own late last fall. I had pulled the coleus out of there that had been thriving all summer and stuck the pot under the eaves of my gazebo to winter over. I suspect the grass seeds were from ones I'd sprinkled in the pot two seasons ago. Mother Nature never ceases to amaze us with her miracles.

Last week, I moved the pot to my back porch and added the fence and lamb. My cat was ecstatic over the new chew treat and she's been chowing down on the grass whenever she can stick her head out the back door. Last night, she even risked death by doing so as the screen door closed on her neck. She escaped unharmed though, not that she wouldn't have found it worth it for a taste of nirvana!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:24 AM

    Wow....nice blog
    Thanks for sharing the informative with us..
    cheer

    ___________________
    Jessica
    Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...