Friday, June 13, 2008

Perennial Show Details Debut

Here are the details on the upcoming Behnke's Perennial Show on June 21-22 in Beltsville, MD. Note that the Friday evening wine reception has been cancelled. I wanted to share this a week early here so you all plan well ahead to join us.

Attached in these JPG files are the schedule of events and an extra coupon for you all. See more details on our web page here. I'm not even going to mention the weather out loud for fear of jinxing it. If all goes as planned I should be there in person all day Saturday and just leave the person unstaffed on Sunday but full of information and flyers to pick up as I'll be in Frederick for my nieces' dance recital.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...