Thursday, June 14, 2007

One-Two-Tree List, Four-Five Cha-Cha-Cha


Here is an online link to this week's Top 5 Home & Garden Events listing on page 29 of today's print edition. Pick up the Washington Examiner at any area metro station. Of these 5, I'll definitely be at the Tree-iage event at Brookside with a table for the magazine. I would love to be at some of the other events listed but most take place the same exact timing as the Tree-iage event or on Father's Day, which I hope to be spending with family.

The trees pictured in today's Examiner and above were ones I took photos of last fall in the home garden of Alice Frandsen, Silver Spring Garden Club president. She is having a new outdoor lighting system installed so these are part of the "before" series. I'd say if you have a River Birch and don't up-light it, you are definitely missing a terrific opportunity to add beauty to your garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...