Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy Summer Solstice

Here is an online link to this week's Top 5 Home & Garden Events listing on page 30 of today's print edition. Pick up the Washington Examiner at any area metro station.
On the list and on my schedule is out Summer Solstice Open Garden later today - so frantically getting ready for that. Have not gotten to half the garden clean-up projects I'd hope to - but come 4:00 pm - it will be what it will be. Pictured here is Trumpet vine (Campsis radicans) which is not quite as aggressive as my Wisteria vine - but that is like saying a grizzly bear attack does not hurt quite as much as a shark bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...