Friday, October 07, 2005

Rain is here! But Behnkes Outdoor Market Canceled

Just a quick note to say - Thank you, Lord! - for the rain!

However, due to the rainstorms and expected area flooding, the Behnkes Outdoor Holiday Market is canceled for tomorrow. The Benke stores will still be open -- just not hosting this "Main Street Fest." I'll let you know if they reschedule it.

Meanwhile, if you want to purchase Washington Gardener single copies, back issues, gift subscriptions, or anything else. Feel free to contact me directly at editor@washingtongardener.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...