Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Video Wednesday: My Jazzy Springtime Garden


Here is a video I made today right between breaks in the April showers of what is in bloom now in my garden. Some things, such as my Veronica groundcover, I had to skip as the chilly, overcast day had the blossoms squeezed shut and awaiting the sun to open up fully again. This will also serve as my Garden Bloggers Bloom Day post for April since the next few days will find me with little time in-office. Between training to be a Butterfly docent at Brookside Garden's Wings of Fancy exhibit to hosting a networking luncheon, spring has me hopping. I'm off to the Leesburg Flower & Garden Festival this weekend. I hope to see many of you there!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    BlogFront.org is committed to uphold the quality standards of blogging. We strive to maintain and promote only the most credible blogs in their respective fields.

    Spam blogs or "splogs" has been a problem for some time now and people are getting confused about which blog to trust.

    We would like to thank you for maintaining such a reputable blog. We know that it takes time, effort and commitment to keep such a blog and as such, we have added your blog as one of the top Gardening Blogs.

    You can see your blog listed here: http://blogfront.org/gardening/6

    You can also claim your BlogFront Top Blogs badge at http://blogfront.org/badges/gardening

    Thank you for keeping your blog credible. Let's keep the blog revolution alive!

    Maria Blanchard
    BlogFront.org
    Blog Revolucion

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...