For the next two weeks are my ultra-busy season. Meaning that all I'll be doing through the 15th is writing, editing, and laying out the November/December issue of the magazine. Therefore my blog postings may be few and far between until I get through this crunch time.
I will come up for air a few times. See me "live" at the Behnkes Main Street Market Day this Saturday, 10/8 in Beltsville, MD. I'll have a table there selling magazine subscriptions, current and back issues, and gift subscriptions for the holidays and other special occasions. There is info and directions to Behnkes on their web site: http://behnkes.com/.
Monday, October 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ~ Top Gardening Gifts ~ 21+ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas
The holiday season is here and I bet you have a gardener on your gift list, so we've updated our annual Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ...
Most Popular Posts
-
Angel’s Trumpet ( Brugmansia ) Plant Profile Angel’s Trumpet ( Brugmansia spp . ) is a perennial plant from South America with large, tru...
-
The September 2026 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is out. It is posted and archived online at: https://issuu.com/washingtonga...
-
Fenton plot pic showing newly planted rows of greens and herbs by Jennifer Baxter. This week, the weather was typical of early September in ...
No comments:
Post a Comment