In this episode, we talk with Erica Smith, Montgomery County Master Gardener and blogger, about not giving up, late summer vegetable growing tips, and much more. The plant profile is on Lycoris and I share what's going on locally and in my garden.
BTW, YOU can become a listener supporter for as little as $0.99 per month! See how at: https://anchor.fm/gardendc/support.
The episode is posted at: https://anchor.fm/gardendc/episodes/Episode-73---A-Late-Summer-Pep-Talk-e16smel
The GardenDC podcast is also available on -
- Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/
- RadioPublic: https://radiopublic.com/
- iHeartRADIO: https://www.iheart.com/podcast/269-gardendc-73615877/
- aCast: https://play.acast.com/s/gardendc
- Amazon: https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/776561ca-75d6-4c63-833b-7dafedf57a72/GardenDC
- Audible: https://www.audible.com/pd/GardenDC-Podcast/B08JJNZBMX
- Breaker: https://www.breaker.audio/
- Chartable: https://link.chtbl.com/GardenDC
- Castbox: https://castbox.fm/channel/GardenDC-id2691161?country=us
- Listen Notes: https://lnns.co/VIfcBjWRnw6
- Pandora: https://www.pandora.com/
- Podcast Addict: https://podcastaddict.com/podcast/2629285
- PocketCasts: https://pca.st/9phvd8bk
- Podlink: https://pod.link/GardenDC
- Podchaser: https://www.podchaser.com/podcasts/gardendc-1137444
- Overcast: https://overcast.fm/
- Reason https://reason.fm/podcast/gardendc
- TuneIn: http://tun.in/pj7Sb
- Vurbl: https://vurbl.com/station/gardendc/
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/washingtongardenermagazine
- Google Podcasts at this link (note that currently, this link will only work on Android devices.)
We welcome your questions and comments! You can leave a voice mail message for us at: https://anchor.fm/gardendc/message Note that we may use these messages on a future episode.
PIN THIS FOR LATER!
Post a Comment