Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Gnomes and Fairies -- Oh My!


If you follow me on social media or this blog for a while, you've seen glimpses of my Gnome and Fairy collections. I am always on the look out for new characters to add to my garden. Here are a few fun ones from Twig & Flower. I think my favorites are the Ohm Gnome and the two fairy sisters with their ginger cat. Pictured above and below, they are posing in a couple spots in my late winter garden with their friends.

Twig & Flower has a store on Amazon.com where you can order these at: https://amzn.to/397iQh2

AND they have offered our followers 10% off when you use the code "10Washington" This offer will be good until 3/21/2020!


By the way, while you are over their shopping on Amazon. The Washington Gardener Amazon Store is at www.amazon.com/shop/wdcgardener - scroll down and hit "Fave Gardening Tools" for some of my tried-and-true garden helpers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...